Seat Sport Merchandise....

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
I spoke to Hannah at Silverstone and asked if they had any "manfacturers championship"stickers or the like printed up and she said you'll have to wait and see what's been sorted.

- Now assuming she didn't know about ZBoyd's little private enterprise I think that's a hint there may be something "official" in the pipeline. Sunstrip anyone?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I spoke to Hannah at Silverstone and asked if they had any "manfacturers championship"stickers or the like printed up and she said you'll have to wait and see what's been sorted.

- Now assuming she didn't know about ZBoyd's little private enterprise I think that's a hint there may be something "official" in the pipeline. Sunstrip anyone?

No she didn't at the time, she probably does now though, after I handed a big envelope full of them to Scott. ;) Though there was no private enterprise involved, totally free for anyone who wanted them on the day.

Simply a one off special to celebrate with. If they do something official, I recommend folks to get their official product.

Last edited:

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
Just got back from holiday so although I saw the race I wasn't in a position to maintain posting.

This is absolutely great news. Whatever the colour scheme and/or style. Though I would like the clothing to be a bit more bolder. Team Crynamics, VXR and even WSR have merchandise on their main website. Why not us?

In fact sometime ago I emailed the site about the possibility of merchandise being on the site and they said they would refer it to someone but the short trail went dead from then on.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.