Seat Sport Merchandise....

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
I spoke to Hannah at Silverstone and asked if they had any "manfacturers championship"stickers or the like printed up and she said you'll have to wait and see what's been sorted.

- Now assuming she didn't know about ZBoyd's little private enterprise I think that's a hint there may be something "official" in the pipeline. Sunstrip anyone?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I spoke to Hannah at Silverstone and asked if they had any "manfacturers championship"stickers or the like printed up and she said you'll have to wait and see what's been sorted.

- Now assuming she didn't know about ZBoyd's little private enterprise I think that's a hint there may be something "official" in the pipeline. Sunstrip anyone?

No she didn't at the time, she probably does now though, after I handed a big envelope full of them to Scott. ;) Though there was no private enterprise involved, totally free for anyone who wanted them on the day.

Simply a one off special to celebrate with. If they do something official, I recommend folks to get their official product.

Last edited:

JasonP06

Sep 11, 2006
Just got back from holiday so although I saw the race I wasn't in a position to maintain posting.

This is absolutely great news. Whatever the colour scheme and/or style. Though I would like the clothing to be a bit more bolder. Team Crynamics, VXR and even WSR have merchandise on their main website. Why not us?

In fact sometime ago I emailed the site about the possibility of merchandise being on the site and they said they would refer it to someone but the short trail went dead from then on.