SEAT Unveils the All-New City Car - the Mii

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
main.php
main.php

SEAT have revealed their take on the VW Up! city car platform. Aimed squarly at the young budget concious market they have named the new car Mii, with the brand placing emphasise on its handling, new technology and fun appeal

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
I hope to ****ing christ its cheap, what utter cheap garbage interior. I hope VAG realise the city car sector has moved on since 1985 when this dash was designed... Sat nav makes me lol.

main.php

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Hmm. They haven't even bothered to use the 'S'-badge as boot release.

It's a shame SEAT haven't been able to do more with this.
I really dont think VW "get" the small car market.

To me it looks far too similar the CityRover! Thats not a good thing!

If I was in the market for a small car I'd go Fiat 500, Fiat Panda, Renault Twingo etc, much more modern and stylish, plus VAG reliability is a myth and at this pricepoint I can't see the build quality being much different from the rivals either.

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston
Looks crap, they could of put more thought into it.

Why would you make a car that looks somewhat similar to a Daewoo Matiz!!?! xD

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
It's a shame SEAT haven't been able to do more with this.
I really dont think VW "get" the small car market.

To me it looks far too similar the CityRover! Thats not a good thing!

If I was in the market for a small car I'd go Fiat 500, Fiat Panda, Renault Twingo etc, much more modern and stylish, plus VAG reliability is a myth and at this pricepoint I can't see the build quality being much different from the rivals either.

Omfg my first though was it looked like the city rover! Not muc better interior either.

cityrover_02.jpg

car_photo_12693_7.jpg

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I can do the front 3/4

I need to see one to get the rest I think.

Highly competitive end of the market, not sure it'll be any better now there's another three there.

And no USP now it's just another front engined car.

very much on the fence

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
If it is under 8k otr.. then that is pretty cheap, forgot how expensive even small cars have got, Hyundai i10 is £8195 otr and the citroen C1 £8695.

BaldyDave

Mildly Deranged...
Aug 12, 2011
Central Belt Scotland
Oh heck - this car is a pretty dull effort! The outside lacks the design flare shown by the latest Ibizas, Leons and Exeos. I guess it has to be built down to a price but surely Seat could have done better! As has already been said it looks pretty-much like a City Rover....unfortunately!

I totally agree the dash is poorly designed and looks cheap - really cheap!

Lets hope this car is as cheap as it looks! If it isn't I can't see it selling in the already crowded city car sector.

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
I can do the front 3/4

I need to see one to get the rest I think.

Highly competitive end of the market, not sure it'll be any better now there's another three there.

And no USP now it's just another front engined car.

very much on the fence

+1. I'm not convinced by it, and the video doesn't help, however, I'll reserve judgement for when I see one in the flesh. For sure, Pedro has done a better job of designing the body than the VW/Skoda boys, and depending on the price, could be a good buy. But we'll see what happens. Will defo be watching this model though.

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston
I don't think it looks that bad!

Have you seen how many Daewoo Matiz's there are on the road, possibly Seat fancy a bit of the action :p

Yes and i cringe at every one of them!! haha

I'v hitched a ride in one before as well, it didn't feel very safe at all xD.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.