SeatCupra Live Chat

December

Aug 7, 2006
Cluj-Napoca, North Romania
Hello; a while back i've registered for a free chat environment from JavaChat for me and a few friends but for weeks now it's been just sitting there inactive.

the link is: http://client4.addonchat.com/sc.php?id=178237

or just click Here

So because i love this website [B)] i've changed the chat name to SeatCupra.net and i'm gonna post the link here so everyone who feels forums might be a bit too show can come in and say hi.

This is not an official chat for SeatCupra.net; However if the owners of this website like the idea i'll be happy to give them full control ( ownership ) of the chatprogram as i have no other use for it.

Also, there are no accounts on the chat and you can't create one.. since its a free version so just join with whichever nick you prefer ( no need for a password ).

There is a possibility to integrate such a chat into the site and allow only the registered users to login but that software version is not free and can be purchased from the creators of the JavaChat. ( i don't know the exact price for it but if anyone asks i can provide a link to a website that has done this and you can test it for yourselves )

P.S. I will take the chatpage offline or change its name if the owners of this website wish it.

( it is also possible to host the chat on this site aswell for no cost, however there will be no "account / password" function )

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise