SEATCupra.net 10 years old

romeo

Oct 9, 2008
lancashire
Well done to everyone for thier hard work and all the efforts as without you people many people like me would be getting ripped off everyday and not be able learn and appreciate their cars. so congratulations keep up the good hard work.

jt20vt

Sep 17, 2010
Its all been said but Happy Birthday, sites looking good, here's to another ten on the clock.

Deleted member 62438

Happy anniversary. Only been here a short while but love the read and pics. Keep it up guys. On my first SEAT but so happy i'll probably be a fan for a fair while yet (cars and site).

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Congrats guys and thanks for all the info over the years. You helped convince me to buy the LC which is still going strong and just in time for your birthday we became a happy two SEAT family. (Tribu yellow Ibiza ST 1.2 has arrived and looks cool).

Then what can I say about the the friendships that have been sparked by this site.

You can never repay me for introducing the BTCC Barmy Army into my life :bleh:

Here's to the next 10 years :cheers:

Last edited:

rob - 73

Jun 26, 2007
Hamilton / Glasgow
Yeah guys, well done for creating and maintaining a superb site.

Great place for hints and tips, also saved me a fortune and helped me get over the fear of riping my Cupra to bits when required....lol.

Happy birthday

Last edited:

Henjo24

Owned many makes of cars through the years 306gti-6, clio 172/182, MG ZR160 and been member of all there forums. This site is by a mile the best forum around everybody is very helpfull. Ill have my LCR for plenty more years to come and its nice to know that if I ever get a problem with my LCR you guys will help me out. Congratulations.

laawtytdi

Jan 12, 2009
North West
Great site. so glad it's still here!!!! gained loads of knowledge and solved a good few problems with me car!!!!!
Good work all!!!! keep it up!!!!

menagaza

grats guys...never knew the story behind the site

thank you all....and keep up the good work

CupraLee K1

298bhp @ JKM
Oct 26, 2004
Fareham, Hampshire
Congrats :)

Cant believe i have been a member since 2004!

Started off on SeatCupra.Net with my Cordy 2.0 SX, then moved up to the Ibiza 20vt. Moved away from the Seat scene for a few years with owning a Scooby WRC Edition Type R.. I then came back to the Seat World with my Cupra K1 :)

A wealth of knowledge and experience on here and may it continue to grow for another 10years :)

vern

I Miss Her Below!
Jun 17, 2003
N.Yorks.
seatcupra.net
:)Happy birthday SCN........still got the scares from changing Z's TIP @ JBS on a dyno day! Not posted for a while as the ZX spectrum takes an age to boot up these days;)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
:)Happy birthday SCN........still got the scares from changing Z's TIP @ JBS on a dyno day! Not posted for a while as the ZX spectrum takes an age to boot up these days;)

Hiya Vern :wave:

As far as I know the TIP is probably still going strong on the current owners car, but plumbing is your skill set after all. :cartman:

Aiding m0rk fit the intercooler to my CupraR at Awesome was a highlight too, that was a fun day. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.