SEATCupra.net 10 years old

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
:clap: Congratulations!!!! :clap: Happy Birthday SCN!!! :clap:

been a member myself for nearly 5 years now and have found this site to be invaluable!!
like others it has saved me a fortune by giving me the knowledge to tackle complicated jobs and modifications myself! ........also made some friends along the way!!

hope to be writing something similar in another 10 years time!! :D

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
Happy Birthday, and a big thanks to everyone involved now and in the past to make and maintain the site

Have met loads of people and everyone is friendly and made some really good mates along the way, for me the national meet a couple of years ago stood out with so many people who turned up and lots making the effort to drive quite a way to join the fun

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
Great work to all the people involved in getting it to this point.

I have to admit, when I saw the 'the forum administrators wish you to view a thread before continuing...' splashpage, I thought, 'oh no, what now' but I'm glad to have been proven wrong :D

Sep 3, 2009
Walsall, West Mids
Excellent work guys... i modded in the past for a Renault club and know how much time and sometimes hassle it takes / makes, not an easy task in the slightest.

Big thumbs up to all of you that made and continue to make this place a success :thumbup:

dooy1181

love the site its saved me fortune and very interesting happy birthday!

marksy93

In an Ibiza..FR This Time
Aug 26, 2010
N.Yorkshire
congrats! saved me so much money and time...and stress! most visited site on my laptop :) keep it going SCN, me and my bezza love it :)

jonesy8

Congrats and happy 10th birthday SCN, only just joined but already learned so much.

Tollysman

Feb 28, 2011
Hurray!!! Happy anniversary. I have found SCN to be a great companion for me since I bought my tolly. Always my first port of call before seeking advise from any grease monkey. Keep up the good work lads, you have definitely put some great smiles on the faces of folks here and yonder![B)]

yazmidani

May 18, 2010
Lytham St. Annes
Thanks to all of you who put so much work in!! This really is a great site, and an incredible knowledge base!!
Congratulations on the milestone. And I hope to be around in another ten :)

P.s. If only we could all send a small beer token so you could all have a night out on us would just top it off for me :)

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
this forum has been such a massive part of my car owning life, i've even come back to SEAT with another ibiza i pick up on saturday!
such a helpful and useful place, and who can forget the edition38 party every year, i was on the stand that won 3 years back and it was awesome!

I love you SCN.....perhaps too much

AndyCole

Congratulations, it's the Online Seat Reference Manual. Many thanks to all for a great site

whmcal

Happy Anniversary!! Great forum, good job! I've only been on here for a short time, but found it both helpful and fun. Already spread the word about Seatcupra.net to others

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.