SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Rog.

...is unwell
Jul 19, 2006
Location Location
Congratulations, and thanks for all the hard work.
I've also got this site to thank for a couple of great days out at the touring cars, and for a discounted remap!

Well done and sincere congratulations on a brilliant site from evrybody at David Cook Motors.

I'm sure many of us hardly give a thought to the amount of time and effort put in by ZBoyd and yourself but without you this site would disappear forever, well done and please keep up the good work.

andrewbabz

Feb 28, 2011
Happy Birthday SCN! heres to growing another 10years older and providing valuable knowledge, tips and a great community, well done!

Dude

1st UK MK2 LCR on here
Dec 10, 2009
Congratulations, and thanks for all the behind the scenes work :)

whelme

Jul 3, 2001
St.Ives, Cambs
Visit site
God can't believe it's 10 years! Not been on here for a while, but congrats to all the organisers, it's a great site that's given me a lot of enjoyment and great times in the past. Long may it continue!!!!!

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
Have always appreciated the work you guys do and have done in the past. :)

Surprisingly it is not appreciated by all as demonstrated by the periodical 'what's wrong with SCN/staff thread' :blink: and then the almost single figured minority air their naive opinions.

Thank you for all your hard work and fingers crossed that you don't finally decide you've had enough.

:cheers:

And Wayne - have never seen that Cayman S kicking about (you'd hardly miss it) but that looks like in front of the Silvaco building.

scarface

Oct 27, 2005
West Midlands
Been a member for over 5 years and a lcr owner for 2yrs, this site helped me in my pre-purchase research and continues to provide advice and guidance.

Thanks and congratulations!

wraith

Grats all on 10 years im new to the site but have found the info on here a great help keep up the good work.

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
how many of us are still here since day #1?

Must be a few, I've been around for a while now and recognise a few of the old names!

I joined Oct-2001 back when I swapped from a Mk4 Golf GTI 1.8T to the Leon Cupra 1.8T.

Well done guys for keeping it going, got to day its been a well looked after site over the years and moved with the times.

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
Speaking as a SEAT dealer, the site is one of the most professional and well-moderated forums I have ever used.
I dont think any of us realise just how much effort the guys put in, for no financial reward.
Congrats on 10 years, keep it up!
[B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.