SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
Congrats on 10 years. I've only joined recently but it's a fantastic site, here's to many more decades!

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Happy Birthday SCN! I might not have posted much over nearly 7 years, but that doesn't mean I haven't found the place very useful. :)

Here to another 10! :D

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Congrats to SCN and all the folks that put the effort in to make this a great site. Without it I dont know where I would have got to learn about my Cupra so much.

Happy Birthday.

phillbriggs

Dec 15, 2010
meeting

hi, just a thought but seens as its the forums big 10 year anniversary what better way to celebrate it but with a big planned car meeting with as many members of this forum as can make it, could make it somewhere central for everyone. just an idea and would be an awesome meeting.:):):):)

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Congratulations!! :thumbup:

I joined this site after another Seat based forum went wrong etc and after a google search I found SCN. I am glad I did as it has helped me with so many problems with my mk2 and always has someone willing to help with any problems you have. This site has saved me loads of money solving problems.

Heres to another successful 10 years!! :D

The Cupra Kid

A member since the start!
Jun 16, 2001
Now in Lincolnshire!
It's been a while since I was last on here... used to spend most of my spare time posting and viewing various stuff on here!

It all started on day when Lee noticed me driving the past him 10 years ago in a black Leon Cupra when he just started the site! I got a flash of the lights and a thumbs up at the time. Later that evening I came on here and to my surprise it was the chap who designed and ran the site... and he was local!!!

As few messages later and a trip round his gaff my pride and joy was being featured on the Ibiza guide (which was here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3476194&posted=1#post3476194 on the old site) I had that car for 4 years and loved it to bits... hence the change to the more grown up Leon Cupra R... which I still have to this day!

This site is a credit to the founder, the admin staff... and the users that keep it up and running... long may it continue... I raise a glass to its success :worship:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
congrats SCN, been on here about 2.5 years now, has been amazing fun and full of good people and knowledge.

Keep it up!

marvin_84

Still the best forum I know in the VAG community!
Hats off to you Mark!

Dean.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
......and long may it continue!!! Its amazing how many people remain on here and contributing even though they may have long since sold the car that led them towards this site, forum, oracle, encyclopedic fountain of knowledge and help for all its membership new and old!!

Thanks to all that put their time and effort into running and maintaining this place.... :clap:

:seatgod:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I echo what the Mark's have said already.

SEAT's have become a hobby and a passion for me, mainly due to this forum. I've been lucky enough to meet a lot of new friends through the site over the years and SEAT's support and hospitality has been excellent, some great memories all round, with more to come I'm sure.

It's cost me a lot of money as well! Not that I regret it, you can't take it with you after all! :D

Cheers to both Marks for letting me help out where I can, they continue to steer the good ship SCN on the right course.

Scott

staffuk

May 28, 2001
UK
Visit site
Blimey can't believe its 10 years on since site was launched I joined soon after as was looking for a Leon Cupra at time. Ended up with a toldeo v5 which I sold in 2006. Not been on here much since so good to see site still going. Congrats!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.