SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
This site has helped me no end, I have dyslexia and before I came across this site I wouldn't read anything and I wouldn't have even considered writing anything *well typing anyway*. My handwriting is still total shite but that's not needed on computers is it.

Happy birthday SCN.

Deleted member 62899

well done to everyone concerned with the site day to day running etc,
not bad 7 pages in a day -so far.:p

itfben

DsignVinyl.com
Oct 24, 2009
nr. Tunbridge Wells
woohoo party time! - to celebrate i think - we should get the for "accessories for sale" section back :) - just to make sure we get to the 20 years milestone ey ;)

shanwan

happy birthday! I'm new to seat and I can already see that this place is going to be hugely useful for me! so THANK YOU in advance!

Scotty2hotty

The futures bright...
Mar 30, 2010
Newcastle
Fantastic and professional site. Ran really well, great user inferface, and always someone here to help. Been instrumental in building my knowledge of my car.

Cheers to everyone involved :seatgod:

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Met some very genuine people through this site and is always good to meet like-minded individuals. I've also had a lot of help as regards to the car and parts.
Flying the SCN flag forever!

Phoenix27

RIP Project Blueshift
Jan 17, 2010
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Quite possibly the biggest, best and most helpful car forum ever! Well done to everyone, especially the moderators for making SCN the place to go to for all things SEAT. :)

Here's to the next 10 years and many more!