Service needed in north west?

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
My 1st year service is due in a months time, i received a letter from Liverpool SEAT saying £250 for both 1st year & 2nd year (if i understood it right?)

IMG SEAT in Warrington have done warranty work for me so i might ask them for a price too

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
L C Charles of Crewe are a Seat Dealer try them

Try Awesome GTI of Irlam , Manchester tho there a forum sponsor

Goot

There Can Be Only One!
Sep 9, 2002
Cheshire
I went to David Cook (SEAT Oldham) in the end. £99 all in. Very pleased with the service.
IMG wanted £172, as did a number of other dealers. Haggling with other dealers, I got a max 10% off.

David Cook were £99 from the start. So didn't mind the drive to them.
Hire Car is £15/day if required.

Saved some cash, and they looked at some warranty work for me.

Been happy with IMG in the past, and if the price had been anywhere near David Cook (say £120) I probably would have gone there.

Goot :)

doberman5

Stoneacre and Ted Johnson review

Sadly and I do mean sadly....I am warning Seat owners mainly in South Yorkshire of the perils of Stoneacre..being of West yorkshire origin and my X husband was a manager of what was formerly a dual dealership at wakefield..including Seat, Jaguar and Chrysler. We had recieved terrible treatment by Stoneacre.
We had niggly problems with our 1st cupra, and then due to my work commitments at the time we ended up getting a brand new Altea.Sales I have to add are excellent, every other department is bad..and within the Doncaster area this garage has a terrible name! Seems most people not just seat owners..have a great tale to tell..you have been warned!
Now on to a positive report....Ted Johnson of Barnsley are grand and can't say one bad thing about that dealership
Vehicles come back clean, you are kept up to date..and I have the added bonus of living in the middle of nowhere.....and they have always made sure I've had transport!!! Stoneacre left me without a car for a week once and eventally loaned me a very sub standard punto with no working radio!!!!
So impressed by Ted Johnson...I allowed them to de badge my cars of all Stoneacre advertising and replaced it with their's......
PS my X also ended up in a slanging match with the service manager at Stoneacre....and he is a guy who has the patients of an angel....so that was bad lol
Hope I've spared some of you frustration....drive a few extra miles and get decent service!

Webby-FR

ignore that just read your post ^^

My car went back for some warrenty work they gave me a car for the day and fixed my motor no probs.

Called back in the afternoon and collected it. Oh and they even changed a bulb that had caused the warning light to pop up on the dash.

Davidsr

PD 172
Mar 13, 2009
Blackpool
If you're going over Blackpool way you could always try Volkswervice, have a pretty good reputation and only a minute off the motorway.

delboyuk2005uk

Jan 25, 2009
St Helens
Had my car serviced at Liverpool Seat for a good price. I wont state what price but I was more than happy with the price I got.

Got there all taken care of took about 1 hour 30 mins. The car even got washed and valeted as well.

Ill be going back there with no doubts if they keep up the good work and are competitive on price also.

Just hope when they serviced the car they dont flash the ECU? Does anyone know this as I have had mine TDI FR MK2 remapped. Anyway I can tell?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.