service time

Apr 27, 2008
iv just past 10,000 miles in my ibiza fs and it is still under warranty, if i take it to the seat garage will they do one for free?

cheers

Apr 27, 2008
No worrys. Thanks for the quick reply mate. My mate is a mechanic and he said he would do one for me at a good price but a just wanted to see if a could get one done for free first :p

Torquemonster

Nov 20, 2007
No worrys. Thanks for the quick reply mate. My mate is a mechanic and he said he would do one for me at a good price but a just wanted to see if a could get one done for free first :p

:) If it's not Seat doing your first service.Make sure the garage doing it are VAT registered.Also,make sure they use genuine Seat parts,and you get a copy of all the work done,along with a break down of the parts used.Make sure you don't go 30 days or 1,000 miles over your service interval.
If you don't do all of the above,your warranty won't be worth the paper it's printed on.:headhurt:

evoy2k2

May 30, 2007
Wolverhampton!
:) If it's not Seat doing your first service.Make sure the garage doing it are VAT registered.Also,make sure they use genuine Seat parts,and you get a copy of all the work done,along with a break down of the parts used.Make sure you don't go 30 days or 1,000 miles over your service interval.
If you don't do all of the above,your warranty won't be worth the paper it's printed on.:headhurt:

Yeh, thats true. Ive just had my 1st service, seat wanted £123 but my mate worked at volkswagon so had it done there for £86. Pretty good deal if i may ask:D

Apr 27, 2008
ok then, thanks for that torquemonster. Ill have a word with my mate about whats got to be done. He does do loads of peoples services though so a think its all above board

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.