Several fault lights on at once

Nov 18, 2019
Very happy new owner of a 09 Exeo until I came home today to be told by the wife that there was "some lights on" on the dashboard.

So now I have the tire pressure warning which won't clear because the TPMS system message is also displayed (indicating a fault according to handbook), the flashing glow plug light and the EPS light.

Anyone had any experience of these all joining one another in coming on at once or any ideas how a single fault might be affecting all the mentioned systems?

I drove it yesterday without issue, seems a little odd that it all seems to have gone wrong so quickly.

Cheers

Windydave13

Mar 20, 2016
TPMS is based on EPS readings (Wheels turning at the same rate, if not a flat tyre) so they are probably linked together. As for glow plug light, who knows. A basic fault code reader should help

XPtuning

Mar 29, 2013
Check the tire pressure all round and press the button while driving.
Do you have different tire width at front and rear? If yes, that can be the cause of the warning as well.

Feb 20, 2020
Very happy new owner of a 09 Exeo until I came home today to be told by the wife that there was "some lights on" on the dashboard.

So now I have the tire pressure warning which won't clear because the TPMS system message is also displayed (indicating a fault according to handbook), the flashing glow plug light and the EPS light.

Anyone had any experience of these all joining one another in coming on at once or any ideas how a single fault might be affecting all the mentioned systems?

I drove it yesterday without issue, seems a little odd that it all seems to have gone wrong so quickly.

Cheers

Did you ever get to the bottom of it???
I picked one up on Tuesday and had exactly the same happen to me. I plugged the code reader in and came up with a P0193 stored fault (High Fuel Pressure)

ive cleared that driven it and hasnt come back on. I was advised and heard elsewhere that it may be a low voltage battery and worth fitting a new battery.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise