Shakira unveils the SEAT Leon Pies Descalzos in Berlin

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
A SEAT León Cupra "designed by Shakira" prize in fundraising campaign

At a press conference in the Max Schmeling Halle in Berlin, SEAT and Shakira presented the prize in the fundraising campaign for Shakira'ss charity foundation, Pies Descalzos (Bare Feet), a unique SEAT Leon appropriately called León Pies Descalzos.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

main.php

MORE PICS IN THE GALLERY

Last edited:

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Blimey! I'm speechless – I really don't know what to say.

I thought it was only Fabia VRSs that ended up with footprints on the upholstery.:blink:

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
That really is quite hideous. Shakira doesn't look too hot either come to think of it. :no:

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
It reminds me too much of the colour of those micra's they used to give people as a courtesy car when their car was in for repairs.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
In this case I even prefer Shakira to the car...

don't know what it is with the new range Seats apart from the Altea I don't like the large S badge and grille makes everything look like an MPV! That said I do like the new Ibiza think they look cool glad they didn't put a big S + grille on those!

As with all things though this will probably grow on me .....

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
Don't like the colour....whats with the foot print? Seats look cool, dash colour is again not good.....
Would like to see it in black/platinum grey/red then I think it would look good!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Im quite liking the colour but, the footprints are a definate no - and why the hell are they gold of all colours? :wtf: Just makes it look cheap inside.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
If you goto the tour website, CATCH THE FEVER you can now enter the competition to win the Shakira Cupra.

£1 per text entry: Donations to Shakira's Pies Descalzos foundation.

Automatically enters you into the draw to win the Leon Pies Descalzos Cupra.

see the website for more details etc.

AshCupra300

Sep 16, 2006
Newport, South Wales
Um the footprints are Shakira'ss charity foundation, Pies Descalzos (Bare Feet)
Hence the bare Foot badge.

As for the car it looks ace in that colour but not my cup of tea.

At the end of the day it is a prize for a charity fund raiser and the bolder the colour the more attention it gets which = more cash for the charity.

warren_cox

Back from the dead
that interiors just not right.

and in that purple colour those photos don't flatter the new corporate 'Daniella Westbrooke' nostril that recent SEATs have acquired. Why does it have to be SOOO big? The wheels work in the darker colour, but the footprint is just plain g@y.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members