Shakira unveils the SEAT Leon Pies Descalzos in Berlin

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Is it true the footprint theme was inspired by the thumb prints left by SEAT service technicians over the years?;)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I can understand the footprints are to do with her promoting a charity but, I wouldnt buy a car soley on the basis it was to raise money. Is this the new thing for car manufacturers to do 'promotional charity motors' ? I dont think I will be buying one that was raising money for testicular cancer I dont want to know what would be on the seats.

Purplekitkat

Love the colour !!!
Do not like the inside just looks wrong.
If anyone know where I could get this paint from please please :help: tell me, first purple I've seen that's not horrible, worst offender being the ford one.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Bloody steering wheel's on the wrong side:D

And yes I would bone shakira given the chance;) (especially if she sounds like a rutting sheep? Do sheep rut?:think:)

And if I got given the car for free I wouldn't give a f**k about the colour, soon have it plastered in mud anyway.:p

phillbriggs

Dec 15, 2010
hi guys does anyone know what the name of the colour is that the shakira car was painted in, is it a seat color from their range or a one off?? ps obvousily its prurple before anyone sends a dumb reply lol

Wimbledonian

Aug 31, 2010
milling around
Looks close to a VW colour called Violet Touch, code C4U. Here it is on a Golf:

VioletTouchPerleffektrear.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.