Show me your flaps...

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Considering getting some mudflaps, mainly for practical reasons, but I want to know if it'll look decent aswell.

But can't find any photos of Leons with mudflaps on.

What do genuine SEAT ones looks like?

I've been looking at flaps like the ones below on ebay, just universal ones with SEAT logo on...

28c4_12.JPG

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
sadly mate, no genuine ones for the cupra or cupra r

some people have modified theirs from other models or bought universal ones and used them like in the pic above.

i bought mine about 2 months ago and they are still sitting in the boot :rolleyes:

lynchy

Aug 23, 2009
Newcastle
yeah they are the same as what i bought for my impreza with the subaru logo on.

they arent too bad to fit and ook quite good. only problem is you need to fit them really low so you can see the logo, then thy scrape the ground when you go round corners. lol make a hell of a noise

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Are they SEAT / specific Leon ones Adam?

I think may just go for similar to what I posted at the start, but without the SEAT logo on.

Not quite sure how I'll be fitting them, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Hmmm, don't like the way they stick out like that. I'd trim them down a bit I think.

Cheers for the photo though mate!

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Hmmm, don't like the way they stick out like that. I'd trim them down a bit I think.

Cheers for the photo though mate!

Marmite mod ;) I have 15mm spacers all round so they are pretty much flush with the flaps.. They will be coming off in the summer, but are doing a fairly good job of keeping her clean :)

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Are they SEAT / specific Leon ones Adam?

I think may just go for similar to what I posted at the start, but without the SEAT logo on.

Not quite sure how I'll be fitting them, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!

No there like the ones Danny has but I cut mind down quite a bit.

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Marmite mod ;) I have 15mm spacers all round so they are pretty much flush with the flaps.. They will be coming off in the summer, but are doing a fairly good job of keeping her clean :)

Got a few 'marmite mods' myself ;)

And that's reason I've been looking at flaps is to try and stop sh*t flicking up the sides all the time when I have to move over on narrow country lanes for some big ass 4x4 that doesn't want to get a muddy tyre!

These are standard, came on the car, with 15mm spacers when i had it.
Jimski

I quite like them actually from a styling point of view.

Didn't know SEAT made ones specific for the Leon. I guess they'll probably be over-priced like every other part from the stealers though!

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
Came standard on mine? Saying that I managed to lose one, so I have one in my garage for sale lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise