Show me your remap graphs

brad1

Hi all
Im getting my LCR tommorow or saturday and already planning mods hehe. What i would like is people to post up their remap graph, ideally from every reputable tuner on here, i want to see how well the power and torque etc is held through the rev range to the red line :) Would be very much appreciated
Cheers :D

GlasgowRob

for the love of god go to a reputable tuner with a proven record workingon LCRs

hap mine flash mapped twice and the fuelling is still al over the shop

let my foolishness be a lesson to you

buy decent buy once

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
I've got my graphs at work. If you're over AmD at all ask them where I work and pop round so you can have a look over them

brad1

for the love of god go to a reputable tuner with a proven record workingon LCRs

hap mine flash mapped twice and the fuelling is still al over the shop

let my foolishness be a lesson to you

buy decent buy once

Don't worry, I'm not that stupid, it's either revo, custom code, AmD or jabba ;) you get what you pay for :)

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
Heres my first RR . REVO stage 1
DSC00101.jpg

Not bad but a lot of transmission loss, not sure why.

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Brad what a pointless question. You been to rolling roads and seen every remap under the sun for remaps! You blatantly know your going to get either revo or AmD map.

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
@Witalik, Thats a very aggressive map mate, 314lbft! supprised you havent got a new clutch yet.
Are you seeing any CFs on group 020

Ehm i have no vag-com to use (dont know how either) so i dont know what u mean sorry

but no the clutch is holding good dont feel anything slipping except for the tires :D ! and it was way more before. the hoses on the turbo TIP and other side where lose, when it was first mapped it had 470Nm then so they mapped it again when i fixed those hoses because i thought it was too much of a power gain so sudden that it maybe was to much, and it was 260Hp and 470Nm

i am just not liking the fact that it has a high peak Torque and gradualy lowers i rather have one that is more horizontal if you know what i mean...

but i find the car dead slow now... :(

Last edited:

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
i was told it is caused by the hp that is not going up as much and the torque does not grow then ....

Your Map can be changed so the torque and HP progressily increase the further up the rpm range, rather than a huge surge and then it tails off.I am toying with the idea of getting my remap remapped to a progressive map.

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
I'd like to try a progressively mapped LCR to see what it's really like. It'll help me make my decision as to who gets my business for Stage 2.

Me too, here's my graph, huge surge in torque and then it tails off over the RPM range, also seing a lot of CF's with this map, but i think it is becasue it was mapped on 98ron and you can only get crappy 95ron in ireland, i have no idea why this is.

SeatLeonCupraR225bhp-2.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise