Show us your water beading...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I went with 9am for mine on a Thursday and I had no issues lol although I didn't wait for anyone near my house to do one

Grrrr, I got rained off again. No point now as I've got a couple of long drives next week. Fingers xed for Sunday.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Two coats of chemical guys butter wax and two coats of poorboys natty paste wax
312e05c1532e81d5d2bafda308f3ba35.jpg
37d97ac0bb07a9351da9c42cd1ee69d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

:lol: Think that makes us even. Although, I've gone from hating my 1000gsm microfibers to loving them. Today, after I finished buffing the car, I just ran them across it for the feel.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
:lol: Think that makes us even. Although, I've gone from hating my 1000gsm microfibers to loving them. Today, after I finished buffing the car, I just ran them across it for the feel.
I think so haha should be here in time for the next wash. Looks awesome! Who doesn't love beads like that! That just one coat? I need more microfibers for sure

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I think so haha should be here in time for the next wash. Looks awesome! Who doesn't love beads like that! That just one coat? I need more microfibers for sure

Yeah, that was just one coat. It looked like it was going to rain (Which it did). I was going to take a pic of the car after the rain. But it looks like the before. LOL. Think it's the first time all the rain has just run off!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yeah, that was just one coat. It looked like it was going to rain (Which it did). I was going to take a pic of the car after the rain. But it looks like the before. LOL. Think it's the first time all the rain has just run off!
I'm very happy you got this stuff haha how was the applicator pad that comes with it? It says it's middle ground I assume it not as easy as a liquid which is all I've used lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'm very happy you got this stuff haha how was the applicator pad that comes with it? It says it's middle ground I assume it not as easy as a liquid which is all I've used lol

Its like the round sponge pucks I have a pack of 100 of. LOL. I mixed it in with those and couldn't find it again! I applied it with my wet sponge applicator (a bit too heavily as is normal for me). Waited for my dad to finish telling me an unrelated story of how he was in occupied China in 1948. Then buffed it off. No more diffcult that colonite.

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.