side indicators (black)

blackmagicibiza

black magic ibiza :D
May 18, 2010
suffolk
hey all!

quick question. has anyone on here got some black side indicators for there mk5? if so where did you get them from and send a link if possible please as im finding it hard to find some that i know will fit. i found a nice pair on ebay but the seller wont reply to whether they will fit my car or not :(.

i dont like the fried egg look on my black ibiza lol

thanks

:seatgod:

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Yeah they will fit fine, if they don't just file them down a little bit and give a push. Got mine to finally fit properly last weekend after i gave them a file.

They look brill.

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Make sure you use a butterknife or a normal dinner kinfe. I started using a sharp knife which really wasn't the best and wouldn't grip and made a tiny tiny chip.

You might find that the little catch to pop it out will be on the left hand side. I spent forever trying to wedge it off on the right hand side, then the left and it just popped out.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Make sure you use a butterknife or a normal dinner kinfe. I started using a sharp knife which really wasn't the best and wouldn't grip and made a tiny tiny chip.

I have a good set of plastic tyre levers for my pushbike - they worked great when i needed to take my side indicators out of the Mk4 ibiza

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
So many things I want to do but cannot decide what first! Pretty sure every single person on this forum is going through the same thing lol!

Yep,

My advice, just do something. Doesn't matter what comes first, it's all got to be done at some point so just do whatever you can do now, or at least get it in motion (i.e buy it so you can fit it at the weekend)

GazEP3

Missing the vtec yo :(
Nov 27, 2009
Northern Ireland
I got mine off eBay, no mk5 ibiza ones were listed but I got ones for an Arosa that are the same fitment. The plastic clips will need filed slightly deeper if they dont stay in position securely at first. Dead easy to do mate

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise