Side skirts - fixtures and fittings

philjc99

Jul 20, 2009
Sleaford, Lincolnshire
Hi guys, before anyone redirects me to the guide (i've already seen it) does anyone know the actual sizes of whats needed to fit the skirts? Because i dont want to pay stealers prices for everything. Any one know of anywhere else i can get the bits from? Had a quote of 30 quid for the fixtures etc each side!

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Hi guys, before anyone redirects me to the guide (i've already seen it) does anyone know the actual sizes of whats needed to fit the skirts? Because i dont want to pay stealers prices for everything. Any one know of anywhere else i can get the bits from? Had a quote of 30 quid for the fixtures etc each side!

Sizes of what? there special clips that hold it on the top and bottom :)

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Ok thanks mate, saves me paying stupid prices for them from Seat. Did you fit the skirts yourself mate?

Yes I did.

If you buy normal screws you either want washers for them or screws with big heads like the genuine ones or they will pull through the clips.

You'll need the genuine plastic fitting clips to :)

xr2turbo

Nov 30, 2009
norfolk
i cant find any for love nor money, i do want silver tho

if they come off easy i may try scrappies while im in the midlands, i wont have any tools tho, is its just torx either end? and clips to the middle?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise