Sighting of leon fr police car

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
:lol:Hi guys while driving while driving home from work this afternoon stuck in traffic on the good ol m25:doh: Could hear some two tones coming up from behind me, as we all moved over to let him pass couldnt belive my eyes but a unmarked police leon fr!!! From what quick glimps i got was it had standard 17s strob light fixed to roof, srobes at rear but no xenons, colour was zenith grey. So even police must think our leons a supeb:whistle: Anyone one else seen any!!!!

johnfbr

Not seen any but dealer I bought mine from has sold 2 FR TDI to police - Chippenham.

DandB

My other car
Jul 20, 2007
London
Strange, when i went for a test drive in a Cupra on the outskirts of london (Cheshunt), the dealer said that he had sold 6 or 7 and from memory at least 5 of them were to police for personal use i thought!

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
seen a paramedic fast response leon fr petrol turning into my local ambulance station

think it was silver but difficult to tell with all the hi vis vynal all over it

Icehquk

Jun 22, 2007
Staffs
Saw the old shape Leon Cupra on the M42 end of last year but not seen any Leon since in the midlands, but I suppose thats the idea being unmarked :lol:

kingkongsfinger

Feb 16, 2005
Bolton
Saw a black mk 2 Leon screaming down the M56 in Manchester yesterday, had the blues and twos going.

Strob Lights in foglamps and sunvisors.

Think it may be a "drug rozzer" not a "traffic rozzer":help::help:

It was on full tilt as well:funk:

Le0nheart

Oct 7, 2007
Eastbourne, England
Last year in Tenerife saw a Police Patrol car - I think it was an FR as it had the dual-exit exhuast with chrome tip bits, but no FR as the battenburg and "La Policia" logos all over it. I remember to snap a pic as it whizzed past but just caught the tail end.

Chris B

Jul 28, 2005
We have supplied 2 Leon FR TFSI's which have been remapped to be used as unmarked cars for Northumbria. Brisa Blue and Zenith so watch out.

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
seen a paramedic fast response leon fr petrol turning into my local ambulance station

think it was silver but difficult to tell with all the hi vis vynal all over it

That's the one sponsored by Kings Seat. They also provide a fully marked Altea Fourtrack as support vehicle/paramedic response car for the Air Ambulance, based at Thruxton.

Back to first post have recently been been seeing quite a few unmarked cars tooling around not fully covert as with traffic plod, with but equipped with discrete, or mini lightbars including:- a Leon FR, Volvo V70 and some BMW 325Ds.

Possibly, Serious Organised Crime Agency who have an outpost in our neck of the woods, or even the Borders and Immigration Agency who have got some beefed up powers since April and may be allowed blues and two's these days.

foxy367

May 12, 2007
Wigan
With the smaller LED light bars it makes it more difficult to spot them anyway. You could normally see them a mile off with the big light bars but these new ones (even the fully liveried cars) look like any normal car with a roof rack from a distance. I know round Preston they have Mercs Range Rovers and a golf V6 4Motion all unmarked!

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Have seen an unmarked scooby on the M3.... in fact i was in the 3rd lane overtaking a lorry in the middle lane and someone started flashing me from behind, i was doing 80+ so i didnt take any notice.... then the guy undertook me and the lorry and the scooby in front of us all and as soon as he did the scoobys lights came on.....OOOOPS hows your luck!!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise