silly question time again!

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
has anybody got any decent close-up pictures of the front recaro seats from a LCR? i've seen some small ones (pictures that is) and i'd just like to know if the stitching on the seats is in red like the standard LCR seats. i seem to remember reading somewhere that the recaro interior was a £1000 optional extra. could i possibly get just the fronts from a SEAT dealer if they were to match the rest of the standard interior? i don't fancy changing the whole lot just because i'd like some supportive seats.

mALLA

Apr 19, 2006
Sussex
to be honest the recaros look almost identical to the standard ones. for a 1000 u coulc get some seriously good front seats, aftermarket ones :p

my gf has a a3 with leather recaros and i find them abit uncomfortable, prefer the standard ones. ive sat in some good cobra's and they are really comfy.

take alook at this manual, page 10. shows the two different seats.

http://www.malla.plus.com/Leon Cupra R technical insight.pdf

Mitchy

TTRS
Oct 12, 2004
They do look near identical apart from the headrest and recaro stitching. If you have them in the back aswell, overall it looks very good!

I changed from the standard seats to the recaro seats and all ill say is there is a hell of a difference.

The minute you start changing from normal spec to cobra/sparco etc i think you cheapen the look of the interior no matter how nice the actual seat is. Its the kind of thing the nova/saxo lot do.

Being recaro its a bit of exclusivity aswell, looks good.

I wouldnt go out and buy them for £1000 though, wait until someone is selling their car with recaros and swap, preferably a 210 version as you get the nice buckets in the back aswell. I paid £400 for mine + swap my old, for front and rear recaro!

Not a bad deal i thought!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.