Silver SC 180 FR

RacerBice

Nov 25, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
I thought that all combinations were possible in the individual profile....not quite so, the drive profile options seem different from those of the audi and golf...

So the Leon with DCC has a firmer and even more sportier ride in sport mode setting and a more softer ride in eco mode than one without DCC?

How do you mean, "all combinations"...? I haven't seen how this works in e.g. an Audi.

And actually, I haven't driven an FR Leon without DCC either, so unfortunately can't compare. My test drive too was with DCC. But I think it's a fair guess that non-DCC would sit somewhere at or about DCC NORMAL.

leonf

How do you mean, "all combinations"...? I haven't seen how this works in e.g. an Audi.

And actually, I haven't driven an FR Leon without DCC either, so unfortunately can't compare. My test drive too was with DCC. But I think it's a fair guess that non-DCC would sit somewhere at or about DCC NORMAL.

Audi and golf have a separated selector for the suspension settings, this can be combined with the drive profile settings.

Seat says: "Adjusting the suspension to suit the road and driving conditions, with Adaptive Chassis Control you can select Sport, Comfort or Normal mode depending on the road conditions and nature of your journey. Constant adjustment of the specific suspension dampers, depending on the mode selected, means that you get the best out of every journey."

With their explanation it looks as if the suspension can be can be selected independently...at least that's my interpretation :)

RacerBice

Nov 25, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
Audi and golf have a separated selector for the suspension settings, this can be combined with the drive profile settings.

Seat says: "Adjusting the suspension to suit the road and driving conditions, with Adaptive Chassis Control you can select Sport, Comfort or Normal mode depending on the road conditions and nature of your journey. Constant adjustment of the specific suspension dampers, depending on the mode selected, means that you get the best out of every journey."

With their explanation it looks as if the suspension can be can be selected independently...at least that's my interpretation :)

Sorry for the confusion, mate. I realise I misread a previous comment of yours, and now that I see this one I have to clarify; yes, you CAN set each of engine, DCC (suspension), steering and AC individually to either of "ECO" (or if it's called "COMFORT", come to think of it), or "SPORT" or "NORMAL". But still it's a limited number of practically relevant combo's when you have the three default mode combinations of those parameters. That's why I tend not to bother with the individual settings.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.