• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Mar 9, 2025
9
0
I’ve a recent problem where I hear a loud metallic click from the front of car when press and let off accelerator harshly… will upload video. Is it a loose inner/outer CV joint??
 
I’ve a recent problem where I hear a loud metallic click from the front of car when press and let off accelerator harshly… will upload video. Is it a loose inner/outer CV joint??
Hard to tell mate tbh. Usually the outers click on full lock if worn, and the inners i've never heard make noise, they usually just vibrate when you let off the pedal at certain speeds. Probably have to get it up on a ramp and have a look
 
Hard to tell mate tbh. Usually the outers click on full lock if worn, and the inners i've never heard make noise, they usually just vibrate when you let off the pedal at certain speeds. Probably have to get it up on a ramp and have a look
aye its not giving any real signs apart from that.. had her up on ramp and all is solid, just 1 of them things lol