Six hours-plus live from ITV4

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
From BTCC.net

ITV has confirmed timings for its mammoth live coverage of the HiQ MSA British Touring Car Championship’s opening round from Brands Hatch this coming Sunday (5 April).

The network’s ITV channel will be broadcasting live from 11.45am through to 6.00pm on Sunday – meaning for the first time that viewers will be treated to all three BTCC races as they happen.

The six hour-plus transmission marks the start of ITV’s coverage of this year’s BTCC that will include live broadcasts on ITV4 from all ten rounds on the calendar on Sunday afternoons.

On top of that, 90-minute highlights repeated up to five times will follow each race event across the ITV4 network – on the ITV1, ITV4 and Men & Motors channels (fans are encouraged to check listings for more details).

In addition, ITV has confirmed its 2009 coverage will culminate with a one-hour season review to be shown twice on ITV4. Last Sunday, as fans continue to count down the days to this season’s opening round, the channel also took a look-back at some of the BTCC’s most memorable on-track action with a one-hour documentary called ‘BTCC Smashes and Crashes’.

In total, the ITV network’s coverage of the BTCC in 2009 is set to surpass a staggering 100 hours.

Fans will also be able to watch ITV4’s live broadcasts online by using the www.itv.com website’s ITV Player. The site will also store re-runs of the action for fans to enjoy again.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Good day of racing then on Sunday.

Get up early watch the Malaysian GP on the BBC, then switch over to iTV4 for an afternoon of touring car action. :)

Better get some beers in. ;)

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
I can see this going down well with the Wife.

I was Marshaling all day last Sunday, came home & watched the GP

This Sunday I'll watch the GP the no doubt put the BTCC on.

I can see it now:

Wife "Are you sorting the Garage out today"

Me "I'm just watching this"

Wife "What time does it finish?"

Me "In about 6 hours"

Wife ":censored:[:@]:censored:[:@]:censored:[:@]:censored:"

Think I may have to record it:whistle:

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Excellent stuff.... :) I'll be making sure I watch/Sky+ this in case I need to leave the sofa for any reason hehe.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
lol lifes so cruel not only am i working Saturday night 5 pm to 6 am i then have to load the car up to be dragged off to a car boot sale where i have nothing to sell lol

:(

Smee

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.