mycar1.jpg

to this :D

DSC00698.jpg

Photo-0081.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

Last edited:

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
Just out of interest how much u lower it by ?
My car will look nearly the same..
Got myself a set of cupra wheels last week too
:D

i have no clue mate i didnt have a tape with me as i did it at my mates garage where hes keeps his R-5gt and i took all the tool's i needed apart from a tape so i counted the treads :redface:

You may find that after a little while the car will settle a little lower, so you may want to raise it.

I'd say its too low on the back also.

waiting for it to all settle down and im going to raise it up some more budy

Looks really good mate.
Wish my place wasn't surrounded by about a million speed bumps :(

its dosent scrape at all over the bums but i do have to go about 5 mph lol

that looks nice mate, either drop the front more, or raise up the back, deffo Reverse Rake going on there

mk3 cupra wheels and coilies are a good first couple of mods :D

thank's buddy! im planing are BBS RS's as i want to stick with 16's becuse they fill the arch up unlike a 15 or i would go for RM's

Very nice mate. Just done the same to mine. What coilovers you got

To be honest I've found the best thing about coilovers isn't the looks (Although it does make the car look mint), its the new, body-roll free handling!

Vmaxx auto sports dude run them on my caddy van good bit of kit and yea it dose stick to the road now but real bumy lol

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
get the vinal trim between the door to bud! mine come with it as standard as its the sport just breaks up the siver a little

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
looks horrid........lol just kiddin looks nice much better stance on it now i would of done it to mine already if i had the money.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise