slammed my ibiza on coilies!!

Mat

I have 20mm and lowered about 25mm.

with 2 passengers it scrapes, with one passenger it'll scrape if hitting a dip at speed

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
Or if you got your big lady rolling with you... ;)

:lol::p

my lady is slim thank you very much! lol :lol: and the only person that ever go's in the back really is 18 months old lol and she waighs next to nothing so it dont rub atall! 15mm it is i think then! orrr buy some BBs r's in 9J hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........:whistle:

kirsti.c

mk3 ibiza tdi
Apr 1, 2008
Maryburgh by Dingwall
yeah go for 15mm i bought 20mm and wish i had gone for 15. i very very rarely have people in the back apart from babies lol but gave a couple of my neighbours a lift to the pub the other week and it was scraping that bad it was almost as bad as my 106 lol.

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
on the look out for some 15's then! thanks buddy'ss!!

did you actually check to see if 15mm will fit before buying something which is useless in the end? The people that are saying they have 15mm rear ones are also saying that they aren't very low with the car. I am quite low and it seems like you're reasonably low, so I seriously doubnt 15mm will fit.

All i want to say is, check before buying something which isn't that cheap, just to find out you can't fit it.

Silver1.6-Sport

Dec 17, 2008
did you actually check to see if 15mm will fit before buying something which is useless in the end? The people that are saying they have 15mm rear ones are also saying that they aren't very low with the car. I am quite low and it seems like you're reasonably low, so I seriously doubnt 15mm will fit.

All i want to say is, check before buying something which isn't that cheap, just to find out you can't fit it.

good point!!! ad a look and i can just about and i mean JUST fit my hand up to the top of the wheel it will be gettin raised a little when the shocks have bedded so will have a look after that

Greggy-boii

i was thinking just a set of non adjustable 30 m drop on mine , but now im thinking of slamming it on coilys :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.