Snowfoam or not snowfoam?

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
I find the ssf to be great and an must do part of my washing. I've only been using ssf via a ab foam lance since March. I find it loosens any dirt/grit and grime very effectivley. After one pre wash and pressure washed down I always put a second coat on my car when I'm using the 2 bucket method as it provides an even more slippery surface for my wash mit to help glyde accross the surface minimising swirls caused by contact washing. I think you have not forget what its made for. Its not for actually for cleaning your car are such it really a prep stage before you wash your car, to loosen up as much dirt as possible, so you are not trying to scrape off dry dirt on your car. Even if I just lossened the dirt from my car with the hose I'd still use it to help glyde my washmit over the surface.
The when mixed with other products it can be used frequntly to help with a non-contact wash.
It gets my vote everytime. Even though the £40 for the lance is a bit steep.
I even use megs apc in it to clean my wheely bins lol

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
Can I just ask...what the hell is snow foam?

You may see this alot at express car washes, but they use costic versions which strip wax. The one I use is more gentle and will not strip wax.

DSC00004.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.