So i finally wrapped something

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
And to be fair im quite impressed, as my usual attempts at visual er stuff fail miserably.

Reason for doing so was cos i kind of reversed a bit into something, dont know what just noticed it was cracked, keen viewers will notice the line on the first pic near the left hand side of the car, thats where the plastic cracked under the pressure.

07082011379.jpg
[/IMG]

07082011378.jpg
[/IMG]

All i can say is, much cheaper than buying a new one :)

tifosotony

Looks good. Two birds with one stone, fixes and improves looks :yes:

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
have you done the whole diffuser or just the top lip,it looks cool.:think:

lol bearing in mind this is the first time ive ever wrapped anything, i did consider doing the whole thing, but i would have to take the diffuser off and then spend a full day messing it up :D so instead i took the easy route and went for just the top lip, maybe one day ill get better and more adventurous!

StealthInspired

Apr 18, 2011
UK
you managed to reverse into something and you have parking sensors :confused::confused:

I know (knew) a guy driving a nice BMW, with rear parking sensors, who tried parking into a spot with a SKIP behind him... The sensors got fooled by the shape of the skip (compared to a car) and CRUNCH !!

Factory rear light clusters plus new bumper dont come cheap on the BM's! :whistle: :rolleyes:

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
I have to agree, the oem sensors and the R diffuser are a dangerous match - not caught it yet but I can appriciate what you mean, does seem to stick out a little more.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.