Software version

Deleted member 133989

Got my car back from the dealers today and I must say, the update has put a smile on my face 😀 it’s now how it should have come out the factory!

Bigger CarPlay screen

Audio is a lot louder, not sure if everyone had this issue but my sound was crap! It was like it had some sort of speaker protection is how I can explain it.

When flashing the main beam, they now points higher so people can actually see them. Again, not sure if everyone had this issue but when you pull to flash, the motors lift the lights just like when putting the main beam on properly.

Drove for around an hour or so and no SOS, globe or pop/crack from the speakers so all looks and sounds promising!

Vin starts - VSSZZZKLZMR

A6803583-D63E-44CE-A642-38FA1E936240.jpeg
553AEDFE-FD00-4E0E-97A0-0342145816CE.jpeg

Deleted member 133989

Got my car back from the dealers today and I must say, the update has put a smile on my face 😀 it’s now how it should have come out the factory!

Bigger CarPlay screen

Audio is a lot louder, not sure if everyone had this issue but my sound was crap! It was like it had some sort of speaker protection is how I can explain it.

When flashing the main beam, they now points higher so people can actually see them. Again, not sure if everyone had this issue but when you pull to flash, the motors lift the lights just like when putting the main beam on properly.

Drove for around an hour or so and no SOS, globe or pop/crack from the speakers so all looks and sounds promising!

Vin starts - VSSZZZKLZMR

View attachment 31954 View attachment 31955

spoken to soon….. the globe has gone and won’t load driver profile 😢 just keeps saying connecting
1E91CF98-626C-4366-9739-09009543FFCC.jpeg

Aug 1, 2021
Hello all,

So for update my car with code VSS ZZZ KLZ MR from the 1672 to the 1896 I need to go to my dealer? With the 1896 the infotainment works better?

THANKS

Deleted member 133989

Hello all,

So for update my car with code VSS ZZZ KLZ MR from the 1672 to the 1896 I need to go to my dealer? With the 1896 the infotainment works better?

THANKS
Yes, dealer update.

move noticed a massive improvement. Apple CarPlay, headlights, SOS etc. no issue since the little hiccup after the update.

it did a few OTA updates a day or so after the dealer update.

FrankMACostaa

Jun 10, 2022
Hello all,

THANKS
Yes! Just got my car back today after 4 days at the dealer.
They we're having some issues updating the software. They had to request Seat some new codes (what they said) to complete the update (it kept failing).

Reactions: ypkdani
May 25, 2022
After update to 1896 I lost navi, full link, and cruise control. None of them work. Factory reset the infotainment and nothing got better. I took it back to the shop one hour after receiving it with 90T4 and 90U2 updates and told them to fix it as it's useless to me without the CC at the very least.

Definitely not satisfied. I had powertrain issues that I hope got foxed with the 90T4 update. I'll think carefully next time whether to buy this crap from VW / Seat or perhaps not.

Deleted member 133989

Has anyone experienced after the update that the car keeps doing OTA updates pretty much every day?

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
Canning Town
I checked the show all updated and haven't seen any updates there. Before the update, there were button check updates - now gone so don't know if I have to force the car to check updates somewhere else?

Deleted member 133989

With me, after having the dealer update 1896 - an update just pops up on the screen and from what I can tell, it seems to be the same update over and over.

every time I go out in the car, get the message, do the update, completes then doesn’t happen again until the next day or so…… very frustrating.

Deleted member 123864

There was no sign of 1896 arriving OTA for me so the dealer put it on for me today while it was in for its first service. Store update arrived over the air soon after but that's been it so far.

FrankMACostaa

Jun 10, 2022
SOS error already appeared twice for me after the update.
It's getting quite frustrating all the errors and updates.

Thinking of selling the car, and I only have it for a month now. :(

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
This is the first report of this happening after the proper update at a dealer. Are you sure they did apply update as per TPIs in the SoS thread?
I’ve just had the sos software update on mine today. Checked with OBDeleven and was on sw 135 and now on sw 142 and 0 faults on the car that’s a first.
so hopefully they are getting to grips with the software issues.

Jul 6, 2022
After update to 1896 I lost navi, full link, and cruise control. None of them work. Factory reset the infotainment and nothing got better. I took it back to the shop one hour after receiving it with 90T4 and 90U2 updates and told them to fix it as it's useless to me without the CC at the very least.

Definitely not satisfied. I had powertrain issues that I hope got foxed with the 90T4 update. I'll think carefully next time whether to buy this crap from VW / Seat or perhaps not.
I have the same situation.
Last Monday I went to Seat's service for an update from 1672 to 1896.
On Tuesday, I picked up the car and the FULL LINK, NAVIGATION, CRUISE CONTROL did not work.
Until now, the service doesn't know what happened, they only inform me that Seat's headquarters is sending them guidelines, but it doesn't help.
It's a tragedy.

Shaun123

Sep 5, 2020
I have the same situation.
Last Monday I went to Seat's service for an update from 1672 to 1896.
On Tuesday, I picked up the car and the FULL LINK, NAVIGATION, CRUISE CONTROL did not work.
Until now, the service doesn't know what happened, they only inform me that Seat's headquarters is sending them guidelines, but it doesn't help.
It's a tragedy.
Seems like cars from 16** that get updated to 1896 are having a few issues. Ones that have had 17** and above seem to a bit better.

Jul 6, 2022
I'm curious if anyone who had these bugs after the update 1672 to 1896 is now ok. And how did the seat solve it?
The service called me 3 times today that they have received further guidelines for my car and will try to implement them before the closure of the service...
It's amazing that the manufacturer makes such mistakes.
and I don't have my car for 8 days....

Jul 6, 2022
Mate i had the same problem.. couldnt get s-pin dialoge window to pop up, so i can activate it. In day 3 after update it popped and all worked fine all my previous settings also came back ;)
2 hours ago I picked up my car from Seat's service.
Navi works
Cruise control works
The larger CarPlay screen works FINALLY! :))
Wireless carplay works.
The camera and sensors are finally working properly.
Version 1896
Map version: 21.8

I have the same problem with the user. I tried to delete and add again and it just pops up, "This is currently not available"
I also tried to set up a new profile and the same. There was a problem with S-PIN.

The only thing I do not have in my LEON, and in a replacement car (LEON MK4 2022) I had a new Virtual Cocpit theme and the Seat car icon was colorful there, and here I still have a blue one.

FrankMACostaa

Jun 10, 2022
2 hours ago I picked up my car from Seat's service.
Navi works
Cruise control works
The larger CarPlay screen works FINALLY! :))
Wireless carplay works.
The camera and sensors are finally working properly.
Version 1896
Map version: 21.8

I have the same problem with the user. I tried to delete and add again and it just pops up, "This is currently not available"
I also tried to set up a new profile and the same. There was a problem with S-PIN.

The only thing I do not have in my LEON, and in a replacement car (LEON MK4 2022) I had a new Virtual Cocpit theme and the Seat car icon was colorful there, and here I still have a blue one.
Regarding the user issues, I believe it has something to do with the privacy.
Don't remember the exact path, but if you lower the privacy settings you should be able to connect.
Not next to the car right now, will try to add some pictures when I can.