CUPRA_Circuit_003_HQ.jpg
CUPRA_Circuit_004_HQ.jpg
CUPRA_Circuit_005_HQ.jpg
CUPRA_Circuit_011_HQ.jpg

UTCIAD

Dorset
May 6, 2014
Bournemouth

It seems like ages since this was announced and personally I think it looks a very tempting proposition, the trouble for me is there still appears to be no firm news on UK price or order & delivery dates. The lease is on my 290 is up in July and I was hoping to stretch it out until I could get one of these but as that doesn't seem possible I'll be getting a 300 instead, so life could be worse. I did try the Ateca FR 2.0 Tsi 4x4, very nice car but not quite what I was hoping/looking for. Have you folk heard anything on the grapevine about when they will open the order book?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
It seems like ages since this was announced and personally I think it looks a very tempting proposition, the trouble for me is there still appears to be no firm news on UK price or order & delivery dates. The lease is on my 290 is up in July and I was hoping to stretch it out until I could get one of these but as that doesn't seem possible I'll be getting a 300 instead, so life could be worse. I did try the Ateca FR 2.0 Tsi 4x4, very nice car but not quite what I was hoping/looking for. Have you folk heard anything on the grapevine about when they will open the order book?

Will see if I can found out some more information. I'm interested myself.

Scott

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Will see if I can found out some more information. I'm interested myself.

Scott

I've asked and had no response. I was dead set on ordering following the launch info and Autogefuhl vids. Hypes a bit flat now.

However my deal is up... I had to pull the trigger so snapped up the Audi S4 cheap lease deal a few weeks back. Will be odd for sure after 3 Leon's.

Speedbird

Aug 10, 2018
Wow, that looks so nice! Having had a Ford Kuga, but wanting something more exciting, that looks right up my street.

Reactions: Syphon

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
I've asked and had no response. I was dead set on ordering following the launch info and Autogefuhl vids. Hypes a bit flat now.

Found this at my local dealer this morning.
WP_20181117_14_04_02_Pro.jpg WP_20181117_14_03_39_Pro.jpg
However, there still seems to be no definitive specifications available and no indication of what offers will be available at the launch event (if there is still going to be one?!?). Come on SEAT, get your finger out. Some of us would love to buy this car if we could be sure of what we were getting for our money...

Reactions: louiskopite

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
From what my dealer told me, they can’t sell the display models. They have to have one of each Cupra model in stock at all times. Not sure if this is long term but certainly for a while anyway.

Anyone eventually wanting one has to wait for them to be built etc.

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
I didn't specifically mean the display model :) I was talking about the Cupra Ateca in general which I would probably be looking to get on a 19 plate anyway.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I didn't specifically mean the display model :) I was talking about the Cupra Ateca in general which I would probably be looking to get on a 19 plate anyway.

Seeing as they’ve just got display models in showrooms and with all the debacle with WLTP I think it may be a while before they are available to buy.

Hopefully at the dealer launch they may have some more info. The whole reason for the launch is to generate interest and sales...

Mad Spoons

Spoons
Jun 27, 2005
Yorkshire
Seeing as they’ve just got display models in showrooms and with all the debacle with WLTP I think it may be a while before they are available to buy.

Hopefully at the dealer launch they may have some more info. The whole reason for the launch is to generate interest and sales...
This car passed WLTP a long time ago .Just no information being passed to the dealers.

Out of interest which dealer did you see it?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.