South bend stage 3 clutch noise-rattle-vibration on tfsi

cupra-tfsi

Jul 28, 2008
Hi guy,

I have install south bend stage 3 OFE on my leon cupra tfsi but i have some little noise/rattle/vibration...

Now the clutch have 30 miles but i feel from the beginning a noise from gear and clutch
i explain well.

1) When i push and hold the clutch and push throttle and leave only the throttle at ex. 3000rpm and engine came

back to idle I haven't any type of noise/vibration (GEAR IN neutral position).

2) (ALWAYS gear in neutral position) if i push only the throttle at ex 3000rpm and leave it when the engine came back to idle i hear some noises-rattle (trrrr trrr trrr ) between 1300rpm - to idle and occasionally at idle and i have the same noise with the gear in. but if push again the clutch no noise-rattle.

I want to know if this is normal? for single flywheel or is a wrong installation..???????????????????????????????????????

can you help me? ANY REPORTSSSSSSSS??????????????

thanks all

Last edited:

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
Apparently the single flywheel option is more race than road so your going to get a lot of noise as race cars don,t drive around at 3k revs. I have also heard that the southbend clutch set ups are very noisy.

singh123

Cupra
Mar 17, 2008
Yeah i experianced all the symptoms you are mate when i had my southbend cluth installed

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.