South yorkshire re-map

Luke_buk

Sep 5, 2009
South Yorkshire
hi

just wondering where the best for a re-map is in south yorkshire. i live in doncaster so if you have any suggestions let me know.

cheers

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
bell autos in york, there will be a custom code and revo dealer somewhere aswell, think cc do mobile generic maps aswell.

stick to a reputable mapper though, dont just go to unknown just because its local.

curryholic

Mar 5, 2009
In zomerzet
I got my Upsolute remap done by CCC Tech from Chesterfield. Very good and nice chap too! I've heard of a place in Leeds that do them too!

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Paul, who runs RS Tuning realy knows his stuff. All live mapping on the rollers and they are a forum sponsor.

whitz end

I was getting some bits for my leon from GSF in Doncaster about a month ago. One of the lads behind the counter was on about a company just down the road from them that were remapping and were quite competetive. I cant remember the name but i reckon GSF will point you in the right direction....

wayne lcr

bored of it now
Mar 5, 2009
doncaster
I was getting some bits for my leon from GSF in Doncaster about a month ago. One of the lads behind the counter was on about a company just down the road from them that were remapping and were quite competetive. I cant remember the name but i reckon GSF will point you in the right direction....

on wheatley hall road ill go down and c them can you rememeber the lads name?

whitz end

No soz cant remember his name, I would say he was in his early 20s. and seemed to know his stuff