• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

dan_bumble

Active Member
May 10, 2011
109
0
cambridge
Was driving home earlier and my car beeped and a spanner appeared and said inspection. The car is 1.4 2006 any idea wat this means
 
Take if to a good local independent garage, a service shouldnt cost more than £100, a mobile mechanic may do this cheaper as most aren't VAT registered so you only pay VAT on parts, not on labour.
 
Last edited:
Kwik Fit are fine with services and tyres :)

I'd let them fit a tyre, and only then if I really had to, And I'd still check it, and the wheel bolts afterwards. The only kwik fit I trust is the guy based at my dad's work as an on-site tyre fitter. Even then only because I know him!
 
Last edited:
Kwik Fit are fine with services and tyres :)

muppet....your even admiting that they are shi*.

Just go to an independant VAG specialist if you want a proper service. If you want a crap service with probably the wrong oil, by some clown who to be honest is out done by most work experiance placments at a decent garage then go to quickfit/highQ etc.
 
Just order the service parts from Seat, VW or the likes, we have VeeW Bristol here, or along them likes,

Air filter
Oil filter
Oil
Spark plugs
Sump plug

Then pop to halfords and get a diy socket set and your away!

Failing that eurocar parts, pop your reg in and it will bring you up the parts for under half the price, ebay is cheap for oem parts as well, then just rest your service light