DSC00190-1.jpg

DSC00192.jpg

:think:

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
the way i see it, atleast all the crap on top of the engine hides the dirt

if your gonna keep it like that you best get some engine degreaser and a old tooth brush!

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
you wont think it by looking but that is very clean ,know what u mean tho i prefer the look of it the other way but it performs betta like that now alot smoother n the dv dosent close when it feels like it when your on full boost anymore, and as for the dump valve noise, man that sound alot betta n a bit louder n it flutters a bit under low boost when you come off just more crisp realy,

no m8 its the n249 bypass,,,,,and hell yea its gotta be done pound for pound its the best mod ive done id say

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Ok, So i done the N249 bypass this morning and must admit it feels abit smoother and the DV noise is a much more crisp sound :D, Ive done mine exactly the same as the pics above. I was a little concerned tho hence my question the valve on the right hand side not sure if its the N249 on the N112 but are the nipples either side of the valve going to be ok left open? if not what is it best to plug/cover them with?

David.

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
surprises me, i did thhe n249 bypass using sim's guide ages ago, and i felt little difference, no difference in performance at all

ended up puttin it back to normal as i felt there was no need to keep it as it was ( i just bypassed the system i didnt clean it up and remove the unused bits)

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Anybody know if the nipples on either side of the valve need to be plugged?

David.

common sense really mate.......think about it carefully now.....

what is it going to leak? electricity?

lol

Now im confused!!
From another thread::
thats the n112 valve which sits on the rubber bracket underneath your hands in those pics

the open nipple should be blocked but i dont know if this will help you find your lost boost, certainly could be the reason though. just stick a piece of vac hose on the end of it and then block that up with a screw.

btw 7psi is not limp mode...its standard

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
LOL Thomas! stop causing trouble

in the other thread, the n112 was plumbed in as it is in the pics above. it is the n249 that has been bypassed and has no feed. so nothing is connected to the n249 to leak.......

you can see in the pics above that the n112 on the left has a redundent nipple with a black cap on it. this is what i told the other guy to block

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.