st10587 (girl friends) Seat Arosa 1.4 tdi s - Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar Fitted!!!

Jun 29, 2001
Surrey
No problem mate.
The wheels suit the car a treat! Makes it look much more aggressive.
Could do with being lowered though, especially at the rear.

Did you need the locking nuts in the end?

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
No problem mate.
The wheels suit the car a treat! Makes it look much more aggressive.
Could do with being lowered though, especially at the rear.

Did you need the locking nuts in the end?

thanks dude.

lowering is in discussions at the moment:lol:

We did not use the lockers as they were about half an inch longer than the standard bolts, so i will drop them round at some point or i can hold on to them untill edition?

Jun 29, 2001
Surrey
lol @ discussions. It would really finish off the look of it and would be a shame not to do it.

Keep hold of the bolts until Edition mate. I'll see if I can offload them to someone there.

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
hey steve-o

the arosa is lookin better each time :thumbup: you really do go for perfection when it comes to customising, but well worth the time and effort.

all the best to Emily and yourself! keep it up mate

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
just a small update,

the Arosa now has fogs!!

P1030271.jpg

P1030275.jpg

they are hooked up to the rear fog so they come on together!

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
another update for the arosa, fitted Koni's to it before christmas. Lowered it 40mm front and rear! here are some pics

P1030305.jpg

P1030306.jpg

fronts on

P1030308.jpg

all done

P1030309.jpg

ill update when its clean as its settled a bit now

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Have you got a link for the lights you got off ebay ? Quite fancy doing mine after MOT as I do alot of country driving at night. Like the new wheels too :D needs a bit more lowering on the rear and they would fit nicely. You got much else planned for the blue beastie ?

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Keep up the good work,like it loads. You certainly had a fair bit of snow

cheers dude! yep we are snowed in big time:cry:

Have you got a link for the lights you got off ebay ? Quite fancy doing mine after MOT as I do alot of country driving at night. Like the new wheels too :D needs a bit more lowering on the rear and they would fit nicely. You got much else planned for the blue beastie ?

here you go http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HID-XENON-CON...X&its=C%2BS&itu=SI%2BUA%2BLM%2BLA&otn=5&ps=63

it has settled a bit more at the back now so its looking better! if i could have got a mis match suspension kit for the same price i would have done but it worked out a lot more expensive!

erm we are still in discussions on whats next:whistle::lol:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.