Stage 1 at awesome

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Just got back from havin my stage one remap, pulls harder now happy with the result! Also got forge dv and carbonio filter... I think the induction roar is louder, the dv is definately hissing constantly bit chavvy but keeps me smiling.

Had a ride in apr's stage 3 leon, Sh*t the bed what an animal! Thats the way forward for my cupra. Next red samcos in a couple of weeks & apr cooler and a decent turbo back exhaust end of may :)

Was more than happy with the service from the guys at awesome gti, would recomend them for your vag needs. Cheers awesome.

H8T WP

It will be the same valve, same as i run on my car. Works great.
i saw a corsa vxr last night with it and it sounded like he had one of them fake speaker dump valves lol, a lot of chatter at low revs /boost.. does the cupra do the same thing?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
i saw a corsa vxr last night with it and it sounded like he had one of them fake speaker dump valves lol, a lot of chatter at low revs /boost.. does the cupra do the same thing?

No idea, i don't run it with the atmospheric spacer, i use it as VW intended. ;)

I get the induction roar from the Carbonio, but my DV stays fairly quiet, that i've noticed anyway. I do have the atmospheric spacer, but chose not to use it.

Last edited:

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
violla...

100_0370.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0372.jpg

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yup that's it, the atmospheric spacer is fitted. But you don't have the actual Forge DV. :confused:

Your still using the original VW electronic diverter valve but with the Forge spacer attached. Not sure how good that would be :shrug:

I'd prefer it to be fitted alongside the rest of the Forge kit.

This is mine, sorry for the **** phone pics.

main.php

You can see mine doesn't have the spacer, but if I want it on, i only need fit it.

main.php

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Yup that's it, the atmospheric spacer is fitted. But you don't have the actual Forge DV. :confused:

Your still using the original VW electronic diverter valve but with the Forge spacer attached. Not sure how good that would be :shrug:

I'd prefer it to be fitted alongside the rest of the Forge kit.

This is mine, sorry for the **** phone pics.

main.php

You can see mine doesn't have the spacer, but if I want it on, i only need fit it.

main.php

Hmmm im confused, so i just had the spacer fitted, seems expensive just for that??

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.