steelies on a leon... Pics??

cawsey18

Apr 5, 2009
Hmm i see where you are coming from with this but ! , A cupra r is what it says on the tin , why not just buy a 1.6 and engine conversion it ? probably save yourself alot of hasstle.

darloleeon

sleepers are quality lol i remember when i pulled up at a set of lights once next to this young lad in a nova it was nothing flash standard sri alloys, nice exhaust, 1.2merit badge on the back :rolleyes: he looks at me smiles so i revved my engine a bit and turned to my mate and said "watch this" (planning on roasting him off the lights) anyway the lad hits the gas on green and he absolutliy boots the sh*t out of it and leaves me for dust! me and my mate just looked at each other :-o we were like WTF lol anyway turns out he had a 2.0turbo engine in it from a calibra :doh:

darloleeon

haha yeah, you never know what engines are in novas and corsas, i had a 2.0l 8v motor in an old corsa

i wont be trying it again in a hurry! :happy: yeh a friend of mine has a 2.016v in his corsa its a rocket, shame it can't go a full month without anything gone wrong on it :D

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
FebRRDay022.jpg

FebRRDay023.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise