Stereo died

Dec 4, 2021
Hi just new to this only had car 3weeks sometimes stereo reception wasn’t there wen started car but would come after moving . But driving to work my radio totally switched off popped like a fuse so checked everything then noticed took out brake lights hazard lights and start stop managed to find fuse for brake and hazard lights fuse diagram online says 46 for Radio tryed that and nothing still radio and stop start off is it 2 separate fuses noticed some post on Google I don’t have a fuse diagram so going a bit blind any advice would be much appreciated cheers

Dec 4, 2021
Thank you that is the diagram I found online I think I already tried that fuse but it might of been the top I tried will try again tomorrow wen I get up will just try putting a new fuse in I’m sure wen I took that out a light came up for the steering . I looked online and saw there is also a 10 amp fuse on the back of unit I’ve ordered stereo keys to remove unit so will try all these things will definitely keep you posted wen I look at my fuses it looks the same layout as the one u put up so if they don’t sort it and the fuse on the back doesn’t then might be actual unit but don’t know why stop start would then act up aswel 🤔

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.