Stolen 2010 Cupra R

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Sorry to hear this mate best of luck getting it back. Will pop the details on a MR2 site i am on so they can look out for it too.

Last edited:

Hugo Nebula

Dec 7, 2007
Manchester
It's terrible when it happens; I know, it happened to me about 3 years ago. I was punched on my driveway and the keys grabbed out of my hand. The strange thing was it was stolen from Wythenshawe by some local scallies, but turned up a couple of weeks later in Frodsham! The police think it may have been stashed there in case it had a tracker fitted.

It had false plates on it (which would have been from a Mk 1 not a Mk 2 given the reg no.). It had an extra 500-odd miles on the clock, which means it would have been filled up at some point, so the tea-leaves must have either paid for their petrol or driven away. If the latter, surely the police could have checked up.

And Chester's supposed to be so posh, as well!

1986brandon1

Nov 16, 2011
Chester
I live in Chester and work in Deeside, Pop a picture up so I can keep an eye out.

What area of Chester was the party? Seems to me that it must be someone that attended the party and knew where the keys were.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise