Stolen Cupra

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Well, didn't have my 19 plate Cupra very long it was stolen during the night. I know I'll never see it again but I enjoyed the ride while it lasted

Attachments

• IMG_20190301_112458__012__01_73.jpg
    IMG_20190301_112458__012__01_73.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 333

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Well, didn't have my 19 plate Cupra very long it was stolen during the night. I know I'll never see it again but I enjoyed the ride while it lasted

Seems to be quite common unfortunately, as Blowski said gutted for you :( If you don't mind how did they steal it? As a lot seem to have them break into the house then threaten you to hand over the keys, quite concerning if you have a family...

Reactions: Keri Stacey

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Seems to be quite common unfortunately, as Blowski said gutted for you :( If you don't mind how did they steal it? As a lot seem to have them break into the house then threaten you to hand over the keys, quite concerning if you have a family...
Yeh I put on the above post they broke in and took keys, left the Audi Q7 keys in the anti scan wallet they were in. My son said he saw lights but that's not uncommon with traffic coming down our estate so he fell back to sleep. I'm glad he did, not that bothered about car but family like you say I am

JR19

Apr 2, 2019
Did they snap the lock to get in?

Sorry to hear about this, hopefully you get a fast replacement!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Glad to see you and the family are OK and sorry that you’ve had this happen.

Where you located Keri? What’s the Reg in case it’s spotted by anyone on here and it can be reported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Glad to see you and the family are OK and sorry that you’ve had this happen.

Where you located Keri? What’s the Reg in case it’s spotted by anyone on here and it can be reported.

Cheers guys, the reg was FJ19 VAD and was mystery blue. I live in Barnsley

Reactions: Maypack

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Cheers guys, the reg was FJ19 VAD and was mystery blue. I live in Barnsley

Sorry to hear about the car, glad to see yourself and family are unharmed, i am currently working in Barnsley so will keep eyes peeled for you although probably on cloned plates or in a unit by now :(

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Sorry to hear about the car, glad to see yourself and family are unharmed, i am currently working in Barnsley so will keep eyes peeled for you although probably on cloned plates or in a unit by now :(
Cheers Pal, I'm under no illusions it will ever be found but the family is all ok so that's all that matters

Reactions: Ashley_ng

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Cheers Pal, I'm under no illusions it will ever be found but the family is all ok so that's all that matters

The thing is would you really want that car back? I mean we all drive our cars hard but they are ours to push. If some scrote nicked my CUPRA I’d never want to see it again. It would be tainted and who knows what they’ve done in it.

Again I’m sorry you’ve had this happen. There are some utter shites in this world!!

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
Was it on PCP if you don’t mind me asking? If so does that leave you now at massive negative equity? So sorry to hear about your car, thieving ****s. Main thing is that you and your family are safe though.

Keri Stacey

Oct 26, 2018
Was it on PCP if you don’t mind me asking? If so does that leave you now at massive negative equity? So sorry to hear about your car, thieving ****s. Main thing is that you and your family are safe though.
It's on lease not PCP, at the moment I'm not sure what happens, I just continue to pay the money for now. It depends on what insurance say/do

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.