STRUTBRACER.CO.UK Warning...

The MoffMeister

Half Hoff, Half Moff.
Apr 4, 2006
colchester
just ******'s the lot of them mind you i have now got a brand new s3 brace from weeman on here cost 58 and is mint no scratch's or bad paint job what so ever..

darmon

a friend of mine had similair issues with this company- save to say he wont be using them again.

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
The VAT threshold is £64,000 PA, which works out at an average of £1230 per week.
If he's selling (as he suggests) £100 per week, then thats a weekly turnover of £4500. Assuming an average price of £45 for a strut brace.

stuibaby

MK3 Cupra Driver - Proud!
Aug 14, 2009
Bristol/Bath
I ordered from Strut bracers last wednesday - got email Monday AFTER I CHASED THEM to say they are awaiting delivery from OMP.

Contacted them today and they are still awaiting.

How long can they take?

I work alongside a gentleman who is the purchasing officer of where i work. We get stock in from international locations NEXT DAY when we want it.

I wish i had asked first before ordering!

They are selling the exact product on ebay aswell so how can they advertise something they dont have?

stuibaby

MK3 Cupra Driver - Proud!
Aug 14, 2009
Bristol/Bath
Haha now been told they are expecting delivery NEXT WEDNESDAY! thats 2 weeks after i ordered.

FOund them on eby and they are stating they have 10 or more in stock with express delivery available.... hmmmmmmm how can that be?

So im looking at a 3 week turn around time - the dirty dirty *you know whats* - i thought they might have sorted there act out since the start of this thread.

Dec 19, 2006
I ordered a strut brace from ybracing keeping away from strutbracer as I remembered this thread but obviously not seeing the last few posts as that's also who they trade under lol was suprised when it turned up and had strutbracer down the side of the box, the brace looks ok and seems to fit so fingers crossed they've pulled their fingers out on the quality side of things but not on there delivery.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I ordered a strut brace from ybracing keeping away from strutbracer as I remembered this thread but obviously not seeing the last few posts as that's also who they trade under lol was suprised when it turned up and had strutbracer down the side of the box, the brace looks ok and seems to fit so fingers crossed they've pulled their fingers out on the quality side of things but not on there delivery.

You do know they're one and the same firm?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.