Stupid question

CupraSteve

Feb 3, 2006
But..how do you get the wheel nut covers of the multispoke style alloys on the LC?

I can see a smallish hole that looks like something should go in there, cant find anything in the spare wheel compartment that sheds any light?

maybe they just prise off?

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
need a apecial tool,i my tyre fitter give me one the other day as it is the same one they use on a MINI.

Little bit of metal with a hook on it!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
yeah my old golf got one and so did both my Ibizas, although i usually just use a screwdriver

Jez1970

There should be one in the boot. A very basic wire with a hook on the end as mentioned in previous posts.
For a demonstration of any old tool doing the job go to a less than reputable tyre place and see them just rip them off with anything that comes to hand - mine now sport a few battle scars as a result!

Jez

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
I couldnt find my original - got my dealer to get me one (pennies) then found my original.... lol

Its thinner than a coat hanger, but recon you'd make one easily from one if needed. Or a small allen key. You just put it in the hole and pull away from wheel - and putting in is just tapping/thumping it back ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.