STYLING Angel lights and eyebrows!

jattjoka01

Dec 13, 2008
London
Does anyone know whwre to get if in existance ANGEL LIGHTS for the beeza mk3 cupra? and light eyebrows!? would be a quick and effective mod if anyone knows!! thnx!! :lol::lol:[B)][B)][B)][B)]

antnee

Whats wrong with the original lights?

IMO the cupra lights look good, if anything, maybe a LIGHT tint on the rears

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
Does anyone know whwre to get if in existance ANGEL LIGHTS for the beeza mk3 cupra? and light eyebrows!? would be a quick and effective mod if anyone knows!! thnx!! :lol::lol:[B)][B)][B)][B)]

:doh: here we go again its an ibiza not a corsa :rolleyes:

Gollum-chav2.jpg

Cupra_Martin

pschhhhtttttt!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Middlesbrough
ah you dont need to change the front lights they look soooo nice as standard, fair enough on some cars the light brows can look good but some ive seen just dont pull it off, each to thier own though

dubz_wm

DuBaHolIcS.co.uk
Jul 25, 2008
Wimbledon, Surrey
agreed with every1 else man, leave the lights alone, it will only ruin the looks! from your avi pic, your car looks good so dont go doing things like that.

Mat

can get eyebrows, but please dont.

as for angel eyes, i saw a link on another site to a google vid on how to make your own. Looked good, but not to my taste or something I'd have (if ya know what i mean)

Mat

what about "sunglasses" I got some handlamp protectors when I bought my Cupra, gonna spray em with a very dark tint (for show use only - no point covering up the HIDs whilst driving TBH)

jattjoka01

Dec 13, 2008
London
aftermarket angels dont look shite on evryfing! MK3 GOLF + FK TWIN HALO ANGEL LIGHTS(SMOKED) looks the dogs bollo*ks! and on some BMW's e36 and e30's! But if any one can source or know where to get the brows from would be obliged want to make my lights look like a leon str8 and angry![:@]:lol:

antnee

angel eyes only look good on BMW's as they were designed by BMW for BMW cars. Same with lexus lights, they are designed for Lexus to be used on Lexus cars only

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise