Subwoofer for 2019 Leon Cupra

beasty54

Jul 23, 2020
I personally think it’s worth it. Also includes updates to the sound profile to better make use of the increased range of the speakers.

Having never heard the seat sound setup, it's just hard to understand how it can make that much of a difference quality wise but, with that being said, the general consensus does seem to be that it does.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Having never heard the seat sound setup, it's just hard to understand how it can make that much of a difference quality wise but, with that being said, the general consensus does seem to be that it does.
I had it on my 280 and missed it on my Carbon. Hence getting it retrofitted.

As for the price, it needs coding correctly to make use of it properly.

Adrian300

Jun 10, 2019
Yeah i had skoda version in my mk3 sportline canton systen and loved it, actually a lot better than my current beats system in my tarraco. I didnt have seat sound in my cupra and did miss it

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
what updates are there to the sound profile?
Not sure, it what the retrofitters said, as part of the upgrade, they need to tell the unit it’s got seat sound and as part of that it changes how the head unit uses the speakers. One example is that it uses the central dash speaker for things like the Sat Nav voice.

Aaftab Mughal

Jun 4, 2020
Slough
Not sure, it what the retrofitters said, as part of the upgrade, they need to tell the unit it’s got seat sound and as part of that it changes how the head unit uses the speakers. One example is that it uses the central dash speaker for things like the Sat Nav voice.
Ok thanks. Where did you get the retrofit done? Is there a big difference in sound from before?