Sun Shade

pantsdavies

Apr 1, 2007
Hello anyone know if there is a decent sunshades around to fit the rear windows.
Friend of mine had some made to fit for his VW golf plus but they were £125

did I read somewhere the new altea has rear sunshades as an option???

Got a baby on the way in a few weeks so needs to a decent shade to block the sun light out in the back

Regards

MORTON2525

tints are a better option three kids myself about 25-30 quid a window,you can also buy do it yourself tints from any motor factors

pantsdavies

Apr 1, 2007
Only thing I remember seeing on the options list was a sunblind for the XL. Have a look under All Accessories->Protection->Sunblinds on the following link.

http://www.seat.co.uk/generator/su/uk/SEAT/site/Service/original-accessories/main.html

For some reason it doesn't appear in the list if you specifically look under the Altea options, go figure.

Thanks people I was talking about the back door window blinds
anyone know of any decent cheap ones about
Regards

pantsdavies

Apr 1, 2007
tints are a better option three kids myself about 25-30 quid a window,you can also buy do it yourself tints from any motor factors

Nice idea but my mates are removeable, he puts them in when the misses is breast feeding and no0one can see in then.
They are very good but £135 is a bit much I recon

bobbycfc

Jun 6, 2007
Motherwell
Last week's Auto Express had a feature on window blinds and one of the winners was a "sock" that actually fitted over the external door frame and this allowed the window to be up or down but still kept the sunshine out.

Don't know how naff it would look from the outside though!

pantsdavies

Apr 1, 2007
Last week's Auto Express had a feature on window blinds and one of the winners was a "sock" that actually fitted over the external door frame and this allowed the window to be up or down but still kept the sunshine out.

Don't know how naff it would look from the outside though!

Yes found them, not sure if I like them but they not dear so might check them out, anyone got them????????

http://www.windowsox.co.uk/content.asp?page=about

mjr600

Apr 19, 2007
Two expanding oval sunshades 50p from Wilkinson !

Now that is a bargain.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.