Sunroof and auto-fold mirrors

nf2029

Aug 28, 2015
Ever since owning my Cupra ST I have found it so annoying that when you press and hold the lock button to fold the mirrors it brings the blind over the sunroof a little bit. It is so annoying! Does anyone know if there is a way to disable it. I understand it is part of the convenience locking so that it brings up the windows if they are down etc. but I cannot find anywhere about that in the menus. Only convenience opening, which is disabled since an incident with my previous GTI where all windows were accidentally put down in the evening and I didn't notice until the morning when I went to work and had a very wet interior.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
I raised this exact issue a few weeks ago in here..... Unfortunately there was no identified remedy!

Think the only way to stop it is to use VCDS to change folding mirrors to a single press rather than the factory long press setting.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
My fr has a setting when you press... car.. setup.. mirrors.. then un tick fold when parked.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
My fr has a setting when you press... car.. setup.. mirrors.. then un tick fold when parked.

We want the mirrors to fold.....just don't want the sun roof cover to creep forward every time they do.

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
We want the mirrors to fold.....just don't want the sun roof cover to creep forward every time they do.
Oh OK I misread it sorry... I've set my mirrors to fold with just the click of the lock button.. don't know if this would help you out or not though.
Used carista app and an obd device

dty73

Oct 28, 2015
Oh OK I misread it sorry... I've set my mirrors to fold with just the click of the lock button.. don't know if this would help you out or not though.
Used carista app and an obd device

The Carista web site says it only supports diagnostics (not customisations) for Mk3 Leons. Is that no longer accurate?

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
The Carista web site says it only supports diagnostics (not customisations) for Mk3 Leons. Is that no longer accurate?
Not 100% sure.. I have the test beta version so always 1 step ahead of what the app stores have.
Mine works on the mk3 currently.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise