Supercopa racecar

Luco Supercopa

Thank you for all the comments

About a few questions:D

The undertray and splitter will not fit on a streetseat and is very expensive
The gearbox is a standard dsg gearbox wit the second generation clutch, we have modified the clutch and software ourselfs, in holland are two companys wich can modifie the software of the dsg.
I race in the dutch supercarchallenge, we have races in belgium, zolder and spa
england, rockingham with the britcar
sometimes in germany, and offcourse in holland
more pics will follow

Last edited by a moderator:

Luco Supercopa

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_2_Rockingham_Jacqueline_Pelsmacker_Weekend_overzicht_PhotoJacky090503_251_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_2_Rockingham_Roel_Louwers_zaterdag_RL2_7486-border_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_3_Pinksterraces_Zandvoort_2009_Roel_Louwers_Maandag_RL2_1243-RLouwers_jpg_700_500.jpg

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
The gearbox is a standard dsg gearbox wit the second generation clutch, we have modified the clutch and software ourselfs, in holland are two companys wich can modifie the software of the dsg.

What does the software run on? Is it the standard mechatronics unit on the gearbox? Is there anything extra electronics inbetween the paddles and the mechatronic unit?

Luco Supercopa

What does the software run on? Is it the standard mechatronics unit on the gearbox? Is there anything extra electronics inbetween the paddles and the mechatronic unit?

Standard mechatronics, i do not know exactely what is in between the paddles and the mechatronics, but i think nothing else than on other vag cars with flippers behind the steering wheel

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Luco,

Let us know how you are getting on in the championships, would be good to keep intouch with how your getting on.
Is your championship on television?

Luco Supercopa

Luco,

Let us know how you are getting on in the championships, would be good to keep intouch with how your getting on.
Is your championship on television?

Yes it is on tv every sunday on sbs 6
you can also follow it on http://www.supercarchallenge.nl/

Its my first year and 1 was fourth in my class untill last weekend, now i am fifth.
I scored one podium (second place) in the rain.

I drive against bmw's 3,2 engines, saker, ginetta and other cars

Luco Supercopa

Last weekend was a race on Spa francorchamps.
The first race on saturday went very well and i finished on the third place with a best lap of 2.40.8

Sunday it was raining and in the warm up lap my crew was forgotten to fasten the hoodpins, so the hood slapped against the windshield:cry::cry:

a few pics
galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Roel_Louwers_zaterdag_RL2_4445-RLouwers_jpg_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Roel_Louwers_zaterdag_RL2_4436-RLouwers_jpg_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Robbert_MAAS5877-border_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Roel_Louwers_zondag_RL1_1320-RLouwers_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Roel_Louwers_zondag_RL1_1323-RLouwers_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Roel_Louwers_zondag_RL1_1326-RLouwers_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Roel_Louwers_zondag_RL1_1332-RLouwers_jpg_700_500.jpg

galleries_DSC_2007_2009_9_Spa_Francorchamps_Roel_Louwers_zondag_RL1_1749-RLouwers_jpg_700_500.jpg

Leonidas

Such a sexy race car. I do watch the Dutch supercar challange.
Whats the supercopa like against the Renault???

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Nice one Luco.
Bad luck about the bonnet but things happen.
Surprised it didn't smash the window
Good luck with the rest of the season

Luco Supercopa

@Briano, the megane is driving one class higher then the seat and are a bit faster:D

@Willie, the bonnet did smash the window, see the last pic:cry::cry:

Leonidas

What BHP is it running at the minute? Can it be pushed anymore???

Luco Supercopa

My Dutch isn't as hot as it could be, but I think you are talking about smoking a pancake & your partner, who is also your lover?

(sorry, you won't get that :))

Thats english humor :D

I was talking about i didn't expected to get on the podium soa if i would end there i where that t-shirt.
I dont know if you now the meaning of swaffelen:D:D:D:D

And the podium was the perfect gift for my wife because she had her birthday on saturday.