SuperSkoda Equivilent? for Seat

Bailer

May 15, 2018
Lads has anyone ordered the Seat rubber mats for the Cupra ST, can’t find any info as to fitment, I presume the Cupra has the same floor pan as the regular ST, dealer says they are not listed as fitting, and doesn’t have any to check, just looking to confirm before I order, thanks in advance

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Lads has anyone ordered the Seat rubber mats for the Cupra ST, can’t find any info as to fitment, I presume the Cupra has the same floor pan as the regular ST, dealer says they are not listed as fitting, and doesn’t have any to check, just looking to confirm before I order, thanks in advance
Ignoring the boot, the ST and 5 door have the same size floor mat, regardless of whether it’s an FR or Cupra.

Bailer

May 15, 2018
I am a bit late to answer your question, but my car came with 2 sets of mats - want me to look if there is any part number on the rubber ones?
They are both official Seat mats.
If you haver the part number handy that would be great, but I believe yours are probably LHD, I think there is a difference between the fitment / shape LHD vs RHD

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
If you haver the part number handy that would be great, but I believe yours are probably LHD, I think there is a difference between the fitment / shape LHD vs RHD
Ah, I forgot you guys have the steering on the wrong side... :)

Yes, you are correct.

But at least here for Finland you can go to the local Seat website, throw in your license plate and then go to online webstore and it will show you this type of additional items that you can purchase, such as mats, wheels, and other crap like hats and mugs ;)
...including the part numbers.

Superman001

Jan 14, 2017
Paisley
I know exactly what the OP is going on about, cause I had the exact same question when I jumped to this side - still did not find an equivalent either ;)
...there is some Spanish shop but it is nowhere near the same (and neither are their prices...)

Same here, currently have a 2015 Octavia vRS but changing to a 2016 Ibiza Cupra and can't find a site like SuperSkoda.