SURREY TUNING. A PLACE TO TRUST?

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
Dear guys.

Just wondering if it's a place to trust on. Want to buy a set of 1300£ wheels but Paypal is not available on their web... So only options are bank transfer or credit card. Wheels are in a great price. Suspiciously cheap...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some experiences/advices?

Many thanks in advance. Regards!!!

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
Dear guys.

Just wondering if it's a place to trust on. Want to buy a set of 1300£ wheels but Paypal is not available on their web... So only options are bank transfer or credit card. Wheels are in a great price. Suspiciously cheap...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some experiences/advices?

Many thanks in advance. Regards!!!
If you’re not too far away can you not travel to inspect etc...? They may even fit them for you

Fer16v

Feb 2, 2020
Spain
If you’re not too far away can you not travel to inspect etc...? They may even fit them for you

I live in Spain. It's a bit far to get them fitted, hahahhah...

So that is my question. To send more than 1300£ without a real secure method...

Regards!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
They have good reviews on Google. If the deal really is that good (and I assume delivery added on to Spain for heavy bulky items)... send them a message and tell them your nervous about sending money and ask why they don't accept Paypal. It might be to do with Paypal fees. But either way, you'll see how quick they respond and how legitimate their reply sounds. Also, can you pay by credit card? Then you'll have the card protection against non delivery of goods.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise