Suspension/ARB bushes

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
Just about to pick up my car after its 1st service and getting a few niggles checked. Apparently I have to book it back in for new suspension and ARB bushes as seat finally admitted 2 or 3 weeks ago that there was a problem with the original fit ones................... finally! This is the third time I have put the car in to have a knock from the suspension and both previous times they have packed the suspension bushes with grease! Anyone else had a similar problem?

Kendo

The Kit Car Man
May 15, 2005
erskine
Just bushes im getting but mechanic said that it was quite a common prob on my model and that seat had finally put out an anouncement about 2-3 weeks ago that they were faulty so i'll wait and see if it works.............. cars going in on wed morning to get done.

Bell_130

Yeah, i had this done. I was fed up with Seat saying the same and i knew what the problem was so i got them fitted myself. £6 odd each + 30 bucks fitting (a mate did it) Worked a treat - no more knocking going over speed bumps!

Bell_130

Yeah, i did. Can't really say i've noticed much of a difference except the lack of noise! I got them done at the same time as a lot of other work so i can't remember the exact prices or anything. Worth it though...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members